If you are pursuing ambitious professional goals, we at Equilibrium Marketing Solutions remind you that stress is a non-negotiable part of the equation. That doesn’t mean you can allow it to overwhelm you and derail your chances for long-term prosperity. Equilibrium Marketing Solutions associates look to the following words of wisdom during stressful times, and we hope you will find inspiration in them as well:
• “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
• “One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast…We live as though there aren’t enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.” – Viggo Mortensen
• “When we commit to action, to actually doing something rather than feeling trapped by events, the stress in our life becomes manageable.” – Greg Anderson
• “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” – Peter Marshall
• “We’ve all had stress creep up on us without even noticing it until we lost it on someone who didn’t deserve it, and then we realize that we probably should have checked in with ourselves a little earlier.” – Ariel Garten
• “In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.” – Fred Rogers
Our Equilibrium Marketing Solutions leaders hope you will find rejuvenating motivation in these quotes the next time you find yourself in a highly stressful situation.